ISSUES / POSITIONS SUMMARY
Let's Rebuild Chicago, Together.
"We all know what the problems are. It's solutions we need."
- We need to help Chicago reset & get back on its feet.
- This comes from getting Chicagoans working together with the appropriate agencies & personnel to get us back to pre-pandemic levels.
- We accomplish this by implementing a comprehensive, regulated grants program for education, trade & business recovery.
- We need to help Chicagoans create the new post-pandemic normal.
- This means listening closely to citizens' needs and working together with inclusion as the guiding light to meet the unique needs of Chicago's diverse groups
- We must work together with the appropriate agencies & personnel to address the consequences exasperated by the pandemic.
- The uptick in carjackings, murder on the rise, crime out of control & mental health going unchecked.
- No one can fix Chicago alone. But, together we can restore and rebuild Chicago to be bigger and better than before.
- While every one else talks about the city’s problems, Willie Wilson is out in the community working on them.
- While the government was still deciding what to do. We were out giving away masks. We gave away 30 million Masks free to Chicago, Chicagoland & State of Illinois. If masks saved lives, how many did WW single-handedly save?
- Direct financial support of the at-risk homeless, our precious senior citizens & our influential churches of all ethnic backgrounds.
- Direct financial assistance to keep people in their homes by satisfying/paying their property tax bill.
- Bailing non-violent low level offenders out of jail for the holidays.
- Commitment to a lifetime of service.